Following the government’s easing of COVID restrictions on the we at Terrace dental Care along with all healthcare settings in England, will continue to ask all patients and visitors to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing when attending for your appointments.
This decision has been taken in the interest of helping protect our staff and patients, particularly those who may be more vulnerable to infections.
We are still operating a closed-door policy. When you arrive at the practice please knock on the door and someone will soon be with you. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer on entering the building.
The precautions we use are based on the latest government guidelines.
You will asked the following questions either before or when you arrive at the practice:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
• high temperature or fever?
• new, continuous cough?
• a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
- Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list?
- Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Many thanks for your continued patience and support.