At Terrace Dental Care we will always try to consider the impact on the environment of our activities within the constraints of our professional responsibilities.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy (especially electricity) by conserving where ever possible (eg switching off lights in unused rooms, putting on extra clothing before turning on heaters etc).
- Continue to walk to work or using public transport/car sharing if possible.
- Reuse and recycle where a choice exists.
- To use email/SMS where possible.
- Use products that we know to be safe/safest eg non mercury thermometers and amalgam capsules.
- To continue to comply with current legislation with regard to healthcare waste management.
- To encourage each other as fellow team members to be aware of our joint responsibilities for environmental issues.
- As a team we will always seek to reduce than to reuse, to reuse than to recycle, to recycle than to dispose, within the constraints of our professional responsibilities.